1. Channel 7 National News, Australia, “Sunday Night”, March 29, 2015. “The New Stroke Treatment That’s Changing Lives“, Reporter: Chris Bath / Producer: Penny McWhirter:
2. 60 Minutes Australia, April 23, 2014 Feature story, Reporter: Michael Usher
Published, peer-reviewed scientific article:
3. “Local women talk stroke recovery”, photo by Michelle Raspberry, special to the Daily Dunlin Democrat, February 17, 2013: The newspaper story about two women from the same Missouri town treated at the INR PLLC in Boca Raton, begins: “Jan Sanders, left, and Mary Jean Moore, right, recently shared stories about their life changing procedure that is helping them in their recovery from strokes.”
4. June 26, 2015: “Family campaigns for stroke treatment in Australia”, reporter Meghan Harris for The Chronicle:
“Last year Mr Shepherd and his family flew to Los Angeles to undergo a revolutionary reverse stroke treatment … “.
5. June 11, 2013: “The road back”, State Gazette.